Friday, November 12, 2010

New Arrivals

Got some new models in:






...the next Battlewagon in the fleet, and a Space Marine Attack Bike.  The Battlewagon came from my local shop, and the Attack Bike came from lars4life - he found a few models he had packed away that he had no desire to build & was going to put them on eBay, but he offered me first crack at them.  He never got around to picking up the 5th edition rulebook, and I had an extra mini-rulebook from Assault on Black Reach, so I proposed a trade, and we both walked away happy.  This works out great:  I've cobbled enough bitz together for two bikers, and was actually planning to build an Attack Bike with them - but, now that I have the actual model, I can build the "for laughs" project that I mentioned in this post...

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I cant wait to see your for laughs project. PS I need to come over and make use of some of your tools!! I have a perfectly good land raider kit I want to hack up!

    ReplyDelete