Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Old Stuff Day!


...so Rob over at Warhammer 39,999 has designated today as "Old Stuff Day", a day when the hobby blogging community can "...go through their history and find posts that they’d like to shake the dust off and present again to the community at large".  To that end, I'd like to point readers to my article on Making Your Own Washes - my blog was only three weeks old when I posted it, so it didn't receive a lot of attention, which disappointed me at the time.  Luckily, it found a second life as it was linked to by forum users and the FTW tutorials section, and now is one of my most-viewed posts.  I tried to make the article as comprehensive as possible, and remain proud of it today...

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you getting in on it - I'll bet you've got reams of excellence hiding in this blog. In fact, the more links you put up, the better for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Porky - I try to link back to relevant articles within my posts whenever possible. Someday when I have a enough posts under my belt, I'll re-work the site to have it's own "tutorials" section...

    ReplyDelete