Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Models

Picked up some new models today:





...this will be the last of five Battlewagons (yay!) and the first of three Land Raider Crusaders - even though they're a huge points sink, I think I'm going to max out my Templars list with 'em, just 'cause I like the models so much.  I also bought the Black Templar door kits, some Forge World brass, and even some armored plates from Scibor Miniatures.  Since I'm going to spend so much time on the outside, I think this time I'll pay some extra attention to the inside - usually I just glue the ramps shut and lock down every moving part.  I think some magnets are in my future...

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of kit - good luck!

    GW boxes look amazing these days. Even packed the minis look good.

    ReplyDelete