Friday, April 29, 2011

Forge World Mk III Boarding Marine Has Arrived!

I got a package in the mail today - it was the MkIII Boarding Marine models I ordered at Adepticon!



I actually bought two of these models - my plan was to paint one to go with either my Black Templars or my Grey Knights army, and use the other one as a "showpiece" model and to try to do some serious work on my non-metallic metals technique.  Unfortunately, the wife & I were hit with some unexpected expenses over the past few months, and it's left us scrambling to raise the money to finance our trip to GenCon, which is usually our big annual vacation together.  So, I've decided to list my extra model on eBay - you can check it out here if you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! WTF mine didn't get here -_-
    I ordered mine 30 seconds after you did and we live in the same town...

    ReplyDelete