Friday, July 26, 2013

The Blessings of Papa Nurgle

I'm a gadget freak - tablets, smartphones, handheld gaming systems, GPS's, you name it, I've probably got two of 'em.  As such, it's usually easier just to buy a bunch of extra charging cables & adapters and leave them where I need them (in the bedroom, at work, in the car, at my painting desk, etc) than to remember to take one with me.  The good part of this is that you can usually get spare cables & USB adapters on eBay for pennies (as long as you're willing to wait for them to get here on a slow boat from China).  The bad part?  They're pretty flimsy - so  I've taken to patching them up several times before calling it quits.  I recently patched up a cable for my tablet with some red "gasket maker" silicone I had laying around:


Good Lord, that looks digusting - I've never had a desire to build a Chaos army before, but I know what I'm using if I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment