Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dwarfs Part V: Quarrelers

About this time I decided that the contents of a starter box wouldn't really be adequate to sell as an "army" - most people probably wouldn't consider a force an "army" until there's 1200+ points of models.  I started scanning eBay for cheap Dwarf units to add to my force.

I came across a set of Quarrelers for cheap - when I got them I realized why they were so cheap:



Honestly, they're kinda equal parts horrifying and adorable.  Needless to say, they went for a bath in the Simple Green hot tub:



After soaking for a couple of days and a few scrubbing sessions with an old toothbrush, I at least had a starting point:





I got them put back together and in primer:


Basecoated and freshly dipped:


Another unit down...

No comments:

Post a Comment