Monday, April 25, 2011

Grot Riggers

While I had a very basic idea of the list I was planning to run with my Freebootas, I didn't have the specifics worked out.  While going through the codex, I decided it would be a good idea to have Grot riggers on my vehicles.  Since I'm trying to make this army as WYSIWYG as possible, I started looking for a way to model these. 






I think these Grots in backpacks come with the Loota & Burna Boyz kit - I bought five of them from a bitz seller, one for each of my Battlewagons.


I trimmed off the mounting tab on each model:


...and I mounted each one in the rear compartment of the Battlewagon, next to one of the Orks manning the shootas:


Overall I think it's a cool solution that gives a little extra character to the model!

1 comment:

  1. It's very clever, and surprisingly effective. A new standard maybe?

    ReplyDelete