Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kovnik Grigorovich - Painted

I painted up my Kovnik Grigovich model:


Kovnik Grigovich is cool unit attachment that can make motivational speeches every turn, that give some very cool buffs to allied units.  He got the same paintjob as the Winter Guard, pretty much, since that's who he rolls with - I would have liked to give the face/hair a lot more attention on this model, but impatience got the best of me.  There are tons of seams/details on the coat (the back of it, too), and all his medals, etc. - I was just ready to be done with this model.

1 comment:

  1. That is why selling advertising campaigns marketing so that you could invaluable explore previous advertisment. Quite simply to jot down stronger set that fit this description. Places you need to visit in 2019. ... Upgrade your travel photos with these lightweight cameras that pack a punch ... Enjoy the world's best places to travel with Things to do .

    ReplyDelete