Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I Might Have My Work Cut Out For Me...

...so, we bought a house last fall.  After blowing through our "home improvement" budget putting up a fence for the dog and taking the yard from "overgrown industrial dumping ground" to "doesn't make me twitch every time I look at it", we're finally starting to rummage through the massive piles of boxes residing in the basement & garage, in preparation for building the "man cave".  I decided to sort out all my unbuilt/partially finished models, and organize them by type so I could see what I'm dealing with.  So far this is where I'm at:


Yeah.  That's... a lot of stuff.  And I haven't even found the fantasy Orcs, or the Forge World vehicle kits, or the Dreadball teams... or the DreamForge Levithan...

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun to build and paint. I can't wait to see how your man cave turns outs.

    ReplyDelete